is very versatile. From lightweight decorative elements to load-bearing structural components, perforated plate offers unique opportunities to combine strength, functionality and beauty.
Perforated Plate can be supplied in
Mild Steel, Galvanised, 3cr12, Stainless Steel
is a brilliant source of achieving sustainable design objectives.
PERFORATED PLATE IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT
- Studies show that buildings which use Perforated Plate in front of their façade can bring in 29% energy savings (HVAC and Lighting Estimated Consumption in One Year) and in the second study 45% energy savings.
- Depending on the location of the building (intensity of the external sun), solar irradiation can be decreased by 77.9%
- Perforated Plate needs very limited maintenance and cleaning, and therefore saving on detergents, water and energy
- Perforated Plate is long lasting and does not need to be replaced for years which will save on financial costs.
- By choosing the correct material, Perforated Plate can be used in every location.
- Perforated Plate is punched and the metal removed from the sheets are recuperated and recycled.
BENEFITS OF PERFORATED PLATE
Acoustic Performance | Weight Reduction | Radiation Containment | Separation | Heat Dissipation | Transparency
APPLICATIONS FOR PERFORATED PLATE
Noise Control | Interior Design | Heating | Ventilation | Air Conditioning | Security Ceilings | Sunscreens | In-Fill Panels | Furnishings | Architectural | Screening | Fencing | Automotive | Interior Design
TECHNICAL TERMS FOR PERFORATED PLATE
This is the distance from the centre of one hole to the centre of the nearest hole in
the adjoining row.
Perforated holes are aligned in staggered or nested orientation. This type of
Perforation provides the highest open area
Perforated holes are aligned in straight rows and columns
The end perforation pattern is not solid and appears rough and incomplete at the
end of the sheet
Margins are the blank (un-perforated) area along the edges of the sheet.
HOW TO ORDER
- Aperture Size and Shape
- Material Thickness
- Type of Material
- Special Margins
- Length and Width of Plate